Your Myspace Guarantee
Myspace products are built to last and on our steel frames have a 2 year guarantee. This as an indication of the confidence that we have in our products and it is for your long term assurance.
Guarantees vary on our soft furnishings and are product specific. Please enquire about guarantee durations when requesting a quote.
How do I Make a Claim?
To make a claim, simply contact us directly by either emailing email@example.com or calling on 021 6910162.
What do we need to be able to process a claim?
It is important that we are notified promptly of any claims so as to avoid small claims becoming large ones.
Myspace reserves the right to inspect a product before a guarantee claim is authorized. Based on this, we will either repair or replace the part or product. And, if an identical replacement is no longer possible, we will supply a comparable product of similar value as the defective product.
We will need documentation showing date of purchase – this could be invoice, credit card statement or sales records kept by a retailer.
What does the guarantee cover?
Your free guarantee covers the cost of replacement parts or product and labour where the product is faulty because of a manufacturing defect. Our aim is to ensure that you are completely happy with your product – so if you believe something is not as it should be, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to address your concern.
What is not covered by my guarantee?
Although we will always try to solve a product issue, there are some circumstances which are not covered by the guarantee. Examples of these include:
– Defects which have resulted from misuse.
– Damage caused by normal wear and tear, including de-colouration, insects, fungus, rot, scratching and rusting.
– Defects caused by ignoring the manufacturer’s recommendations for cleaning.
– Defects caused because the product has being used for purposes other than for normal use.
– Damage as a result of extreme external impacts such as flood or fire.
– Loss or damage to any other property, expenses or any consequential loss